Here are happy secular songs for the season that you can learn to play the Ukulele Mele Way with unique ‘ukulele strums taught by no one else:
- Jingle Bells with a verse in Hawaiian – Hum Ding-Ah Strum
- Silver Bells – 2 Waltz Strums
- Feliz Navidad – Latin Strum
- Mele Kalikimaka Ia ‘Oe – Hum Ding-Ah Strum
- Hawaiian Santa – I Wanna Rest Strum and 4And Strum
- Holly Jolly Christmas – Hum Ding-Ah Strum
- The Christmas Song – Pick in 4 Strum
- Winta Wandaland – Hum Ding-Ah Strum and X Marks the Spot Strum
- Christmas Island – Swing Strum and 4And Strum
- White Christmas – I Wanna Rest and Latin Strums
- Aloha Kalikimaka – 2 Waltz Strums
- Christmas Luau – Play ‘Ukulele Yes I Can Strum and 4And Strum
- Mele Kalikimaka – Hum Ding-Ah Strum
HERE’S HOW TO LEARN TO PLAY THE SONGS ABOVE:
- Listen to the audio recordings in the online Fan Club and I will send you the song sheet for one song and teach you how to play it with private lessons via webcam or on Maui.
- Purchase a downloadable Single Song Lesson for Jingle Bells.
- Download the Single Song Lesson for Mele Kalikimaka for free.
Other Christmas song arrangements are available via:
- Mele Kalikimaka Vol. 1 packaged song set of book/DVD/CD of 6 songs with 8 strums.
- Downloadable Single Song Lessons for Auld Lang Syne, Silent Night and We Wish You a Merry Christmas.
Bonus: learn more about the story behind the song, Mele Kalikimaka – Hawai’i’s way to say Merry Christmas.
As we say in Hawai’i, Mele Kalikimaka and a Happy New Year!
Aloha, Mele Fong aka Ukulele Mele