One Month Trial $35 for 16+ lessons, with a full month to learn at your own speed. You will receive an email with access information to the lessons after your payment has been processed.
- Solve problems from trying to teach yourself by learning from a professional teacher and entertainer without traveling to Maui.
- Start good habits to minimize hand and muscle strain the Ukulele Mele Way.
- Form easy to harder chords with the left hand while strumming unique rhythm patterns with the right hand.
- Follow easy to read song sheets without having to read music.
- Learn at your leisure by accessing the online lessons whenever you want.
- Build confidence to play your 'ukulele in group settings and have more fun.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
- The first lesson (Lesson 0) includes corresponding videos to the complimentary 7-page publication Meet Your ‘Ukulele that is only available to subscribers who sign-up for the free monthly e-newsletter UKE News You Can Use.
LISTEN TO AUDIO CLIPS OF SONGS YOU WILL LEARN TO PLAY IN THIS ORDER
(In addition to the 8 songs in the Ukulele Mele Basics Online Course)
WHAT IS THE EXPERIENCE LIKE?
HOW DO THESE LESSONS WORK?
- Subscribers login to the Ukulele Mele Beyond the Basics Course - to learn 16 songs to 9 different strums.
- The curriculum introduces new chords and new unique strums while building upon lessons learned in the Ukulele Mele Basics Course to build your confidence. (Review 8 songs with 5 strums, plus learn 8 new songs with 4 new strums).
- Each lesson consists of printable 2-page song sheets, video lesson of how to play it, audio recording by the professional duo The Hawaiian Serenaders to play along with, and video story behind the song in keeping with Hawaiian oral history traditions whether the song is Hawaiian or not.
NOTE: THIS IS A ONE MONTH TRIAL
- Save $5 per month when you to the Recurring Monthly Package for $30 per month.
- Click "Add to Cart" for the One Month Trial.
Please log in to write comments.